What does Over/Under 1.5 mean in betting? Easy explanation with W88 Sportsbook examples by W88indi experts. Learn how to bet in 3 steps & earn up to ₹5,000 daily.
Sports Betting Online W88 Bonus ₹5,000 Over/Under 1.5 Betting
Over/Under is one of the most common sports betting options found in many sportsbooks and it is also considered to be one of the most important main bets in sportsbooks. But what is less known about this betting option is that it is one of the easiest options to play. So, to help you understand how to win with this betting option, let us use W88 and the over/under 1.5 betting option to explain what does Over/Under 1.5 mean in betting and a betting guide.
What does Over/Under 1.5 mean in betting?
Getting straight to the point, it is important to acknowledge that the Over/Under 1.5 betting option is a common betting option found in sportsbooks. Moreover, this betting option is easy to play for beginners as all you must do is bet on Over or Under a given number to predict the total goals by the end of the game. So, Over and Under are the two sub-betting options of the Over/Under bets in sportsbooks.
In W88 Football Over/Under, you must bet to predict whether the total goals will be more than a given number or less than a given number. This number is the average margin derived from comparing matches played between the teams in the past years. So, what does Over/Under 1.5 mean in betting? Well, here 1.5 is the margin and thus, you must bet to predict whether the total score of both teams will be Over 1.5 goals or Under 1.5 goals.
Real case examples of Over/Under 1.5 in football betting
To understand what does Over/Under 1.5 mean in betting, let us take a look at a real-case scenario of Over/Under in Football Betting. To do this, let us look at the Over 1.5 and Under 1.5 sub-betting options separately with their winning and losing scenarios.
Over 1.5 goals = Bets are placed to predict that the total score will be 2 or more than 2 goals
- Winning Case: The teams need to score a total of 2 or more than 2 goals in the real match for the bets placed on the Over 1.5 sub-betting option to win.
- Losing Case: If the teams score 1 or 0 goals then the betting stake on Over 1.5 would be lost.
Under 1.5 = Bets are placed to predict that the total score will be 1 or 0 goals
- Winning Case: The teams need to score a total or 1 or 0 goals in the real match for the bets placed on Under 1.5 sub-betting option to win.
- Losing Case: If the teams score 2 or more than 2 goals then the betting stake on Under 1.5 would be lost.
Play Over/Under 1.5 bets at W88 sportsbooks in 3 steps
Now that you know what does Over Under 1.5 mean in betting, let us move to the second section of the article and introduce you to a quick 3-step tutorial on how you can play the over/under 1.5 bet in the sportsbooks of W88. Using this betting site, you can get the benefit of claiming the W88 Promotion on sportsbook products.
Step 1: Log in or Join W88 and access a sportsbook
- The first thing that you must do is log into your W88 accounts by clicking on ‘Login‘. This will give you access to the pop-up box where you must enter your login credentials.
- If you do not own a W88 account then click on ‘Join‘ to access the registration form which you must fill out with accurate details for security purposes.
- Once done with creating an account in the W88 Register, you must click on ‘Sports‘ and pick a preferred sportsbook to carry out the remaining steps.
- Here, we decided to select the e-Sports Asian Sportsbook whose betting rates start from ₹100 only which is a good price for beginners.
Step 2: Filter the sportsbook and select a match
- Now you should find yourself on a page with all matches from different sports mentioned, so you must filter out the sportsbook by clicking on ‘Soccer‘ from the left-hand side of the screens.
- As you can see, you will be able to further filter out the sportsbook by selecting matches from the Daily Match, All Leagues, or Live match lists.
- You can also filter the W88 Sports book by selecting the Full Time Over/Under or FT O/U option from the drop-down menu to pick an O/U 1.5 match according to your preference.
- Here, we found a match played between Chengdu Rongcheng and Cangzhou Mighty Lions with the Over 1.5 and Under 1.5 betting options.
Step 3: Enter your betting stakes to lock bets
- In the last step, you should find yourself on the page with the betting options for the match you selected. So, scroll down to find the FT O/U betting option and click on your preferred sub-betting option which is over 1.5 or under 1.5.
- This will open a bet slip to the right side of your screen where you must enter the betting stake in the given slot. Doing so would show you the payout you will receive based on the betting odds of the Soccer Betting match.
- To lock your bets for the match click on ‘Place Bets‘ and sit back and enjoy the match in anticipation of the results.
Here, we bet on the Over 1.5 betting option with betting odds of 2.88. Using this as an example, let us move on to the last section of the article where we show you how betting odds can affect the payout with regards to the over and under 1.5 conditions.
Over/Under 1.5 meaning with betting odds
In the final section of the What does Over/Under 1.5 mean in betting article, let us now tell you how the betting odds are important in understanding which sub-betting option to pick. The betting odds along with some Football Betting Tips could help you make correct predictions on sports betting online.
|Wagered on Over 1.5 @ 2.88||Wagered on Under 1.5 @ 1.41|
|Condition: Teams need to score a total of 2 or more goals for bets to win||Condition: Teams need to score a total of 1 or 0 goals for bets to win|
|Betting odds: 2.88||Betting odds: 1.41|
|Betting stake: ₹5||Betting stake: ₹5|
|If the bet wins: Payout of ₹14.40 will be received||If the bet wins: Payout of ₹7.05 will be received|
|If the bet losses: Betting stake is lost||If the bet losses: Betting stake is lost|
As you can see, the higher the betting odds the more payout you are likely to receive. Similarly, if you bet with more money you will receive more payouts. This is because higher odds are given to those options that have a low chance of winning and so if the bet wins it’d be a great risk that the gamblers took to wager on them and the payout would be more.
But wagering on bets with lower odds would pay less but is a much safer option to go with. So, based on these considerations, you should select a sub-betting option under Over/Under bets. Sportsbooks offered by W88 provide you with previous match statistics to help you further analyze which option you should go with as well.
This was all about What does Over/Under 1.5 mean in Betting with a simple betting guide by W88. Using this you can go ahead and place bets to try out the easiest betting options in sports yourself. Lastly, for more tips, tricks, strategies, tutorials, and exciting sports and bonus updates, visit W88indi, India’s no.1 online betting guide on the internet.