Are you soccer fan? Here’s a quick & easy guide to master W88 soccer betting. Grab 150% W88 signup bonus up to ₹15k & start betting with the best odds. Bet now!
What is Soccer betting?
Soccer is without a doubt the most popular sport in the world. When you consider the various categories and countries involved in the sportsbook, there are hundreds of soccer leagues to bet on.
Even for beginners, soccer betting isn’t too tough. However, there are a few things you should be aware of to begin off on the right foot. That is why we have put together this comprehensive step-by-step guide for beginners.
8 Basic bet types at W88 soccer
One of the best things about W88 soccer betting is that there are so many different wagers to choose from. Betting on which teams will win matches is only one of several alternatives.
Although this means there would be plenty of opportunities to profit, it also means you’ll need to be educated with a variety of various types of bets. Continue reading to know them.
1. 1×2 – The most common sort of soccer bet in which the goal is to anticipate the eventual result of the match, which can be either a home (1) team win, a draw(X), or an away(2) team win.
2. Correct Score – Correct score prediction is straightforward, you may predict correct scores in 90 minutes, halftime, extra time, and even at particular intervals throughout the game. The chances of scoring at any time are lower than those of the first or last goalscorer.
3. Total Goals – This wager is specific to a single team. Choose a range for the total number of goals a team will score at the end of the game or halftime. When adopting this form of the totals goals wager, it’s obviously a lot more difficult to win. However, this is reflected in the odds, which are often much greater in these markets.
4. Odd/even – The number of points scored by both teams in a single match is the basis for odd/even betting. When the scores are combined, an odd or even number is produced. If you choose Odd, you will win if the total goals scored are 1, 3, 5, or more. If you select Even, you will win the bet if the total goals scored are 2, 4, 6, or more.
5. Half time/full time – You’re effectively making a two-part prediction on the game, predicting the outcome at the end of the first half and the end of the second. Halftime outcomes can be bet on as an outright bet or as a combination bet with the full-time result. These bets can improve the odds of an overall result.
6. First goal/last goal – First and last goal scorers are simple soccer bets, but they’re not easy to get right all of the time. Those who bet for enjoyment prefer these types of wagers. That isn’t to imply you shouldn’t use them when betting for profit, they can be useful in some situations. They’re just not bets worth investing a lot of effort or money in.
7. Mix parlay – Mix Parlay bets are simply a mixture of several separate match selections. It is commonly known and believed that if you want to make rapid money in soccer betting, placing many bets rather than one is an excellent approach to do it. For newcomers, the mix parlays bet type is seen as a high-risk wager because it involves a large sum of money.
8. Outright – Outright betting is when a wager is put on the outcome of a sporting event rather than on a particular game or match within that event. Outright bets can be made before or after the start of an event. For example, Predicting the winner of the European Championship is an outright wager.
3 steps on how to play Soccer Betting at W88
Begin your W88 soccer betting journey by following the below 3 simple steps.
Step 1: Access your W88 official website
- If you’re an existing user, you’ll need to log in after you’ve arrived at the homepage.
- Newcomers must create an account at W88 Register and follow the below steps.
- You’ll be redirected to Fun88’s homepage once you’ve logged into your account.
- From the menu bar, click on the “Sports” tab.
- W88 has 3 different sports products, a-sports, e-sports & fantasy sports.
- Select “a-sports” to proceed.
Step 2: Choose your preferred tournament to place bets
You’ll be redirected to the W88 a-sports betting page. You will see a list of sports betting games on the left side of the screen, along with different betting options.
- When you click on any of the betting types, you’ll get a variety of different countries and leagues where you can put bets.
- Click on soccer to view all the ongoing tournaments.
- Select an event of your choice. Let’s pick China League 2.
- HDP, O/U, 1X2 are the main bet types at W88 soccer betting.
Newbies can click on the respective links of HDP, O/U, 1X2 to understand the bet in detail.
Step 3: Start betting by entering the amount you want to bet
- Now select your preferred bet type & set your wagering amount and confirm it. You can also place combo bets.
- Simply choose the sort of wager you want to make and then click on the “Process Bet” button on the betting slip.
As you can see in the image above the odds for Qingdao Hainui is 4.25 which is quite high. Let’s calculate the payouts for 2 different cases.
Case 1: If you win the bet
- Bet amount – ₹50
- Payout – Bet amount x odds = 50 x 4.25= ₹212.5
So if you win you’ll get a payout of ₹212.5
Case 2: If you lose the bet
- Bet amount – ₹50
Don’t worry too much, If you lose you’ll lose only the amount you wagered i.e ₹50.
Join W88 now & play adventurous betting games. Visit now & bag big bucks!
W88 Sports promotion – 150% bonus up to ₹15k
W88 has the best offer for its dear players. Now you can win a 150% welcome bonus up to ₹15,000 on sports.
Kickstart your W88 soccer betting journey with this terrific signup bonus and have fun winning huge cash rewards. Hurry up! Deposit a minimum of ₹500 into W88 a-sports wallet and grab this bonus. To know more about offers & bonuses, visit W88 promotions and enjoy betting.
It’s a good idea to spend some time researching the various W88 soccer betting available to you. This understanding will assist you in placing the appropriate wagers at the appropriate time. However, keep in mind that you are not required to use all of the different bet types. It’s quite ok to stick to the ones that work best for you. Remember, enjoy gambling instead of completely focusing on the money!