Top 5 Andar Bahar strategy – Secrets to Win up to ₹3k daily

Discover the 5 most profitable Andar Bahar strategies to improve your odds. Learn how to make ₹3k per day with these secrets. Place smart bets & bag big bucks.

W88 Andar Bahar Strategies W88 Andar Bahar Big win 

5 Best Andar Bahar Strategies you must apply

Andar Bahar is a popular Indian card game that is recognized for its ease of play and speed. The fact that you may now play Andar Bahar from the convenience of your own home has brought aroused people to get more interest in this game. You may also visit tips and tricks to discover strategies of the best casino games and make more money.

w88-andar bahar strategies-02
Talking about the Andar Bahar strategies, if you are aware of the basic Andar Bahar rules then you might be knowing that it’s a game of luck. Yet, there are some secrets and strategies, if you apply them correctly then you can be a bag more than you can except. Experts at W88indi have researched and come up with the best 5 Andar Bahar Strategies to make up to ₹3k daily.

Beginners must study How to play Andar Bahar to grasp the basics of the game

1. Choose a reputable casino like W88

Make sure you’re playing the right casino and game when it comes to Andar Bahar. Because there are so many versions of the game, it’s best to practice and play for free.

  • You can play for real money if you are confident in the game and the casino you choose is trustworthy.
  • We recommend you play at W88, the most reputable online betting site in India.
  • You can find various Andar Bahar tables with varying bet limits and odds. Choose your preferred table and begin betting.

2. Begin your game with smaller bets

Keeping bet amount small if you are a newbie is extremely professional and risk-free. Playing with smaller stakes is more preferable.

  • You will be able to stay on the game for a longer period of time if you wager low on the game.
  • You will also be able to double your wager after each defeat in order to increase your bankroll.
  • You can, however, raise your stakes as you progress.
  • This is the best Andar bahar strategy you must follow to avoid losing more money as a beginner.

w88-andar bahar strategies-03

3. Betting more often on Andar side

One of the Andar Bahar methods that lower the house edge and increases your chances of winning is to bet a little more on Andar than Bahar. The concept comes from the fact that the odds of winning in this card game aren’t exactly 50-50.

  • Andar has a 51.5% chance of winning, while Bahar has a 48.5% chance.
  • The cards are dealt in order, with the first card always going to the Andar.
  • As a result, it’s significantly more likely that the winning card will appear on the Andar side first.
  • To put it another way, betting on Andar is more profitable than betting on Bahar, which is one of the reasons the former pays less.
  • Nonetheless, a bet on Andar has a 3% higher chance of winning and will pay out 0.85% more than a bet on Bahar.
    Don’t get too caught up in an Andar bet’s lesser reward.
  • It was designed to deter players from betting on one side all of the time.
  • Maintain equilibrium while leaning more toward Andar bets.

4. Don’t forget side bets

Players can also place side bets in the game, which allows them to gain more money if they win. A side bet is added to the players’ two primary bets.

  • There are four side bets, as a result you can place a side wager that the dealer will deal with a certain number of cards before the Joker card appears.
  • You can also wager that the following card in one of the boxes will be larger or smaller than the Joker card. And so forth.

w88-andar bahar strategies-04

5. Plan your stakes well before betting

Andar Bahar is a fast-paced game that ends so quickly that you may not have time to consider your stakes while playing.

  • Furthermore, when you have less time to think about the bet amount and betting side in this fast-paced game, it is simple to make poor betting judgments.
  • As a result, plan your stakes based on your bankroll.
  • It’s a good idea to figure out how much you’ll wager per bet ahead of time so that your thoughts can focus entirely on the betting side and the round conditions throughout the game.
  • You’ll have a better chance of winning the game this way.

Be a part of W88!! Discover amazing online casino games along with great bonuses.


Andar Bahar is the greatest game to play if you are a beginner or if you only have a short amount of time to relax. Furthermore, having more rounds in a short period of time increases your chances of earning more money. Finally, these Andar Bahar strategies will help you improve your gaming experience and raise your winning odds, no matter how easy a game is. Play Andar Bahar online casino game at W88 and implement the above-mentioned Andar bahar winning formula to make more money.