Learn how to Play Lucky 7 Card game, also known as the 7 Up 7 Down Card Game, with ₹100 at the Best Online Betting Site, W88. Join & Grab a Bonus of ₹12,000.
Introduction to Lucky 7 Card Game Online
Playing at online casinos is always a fun activity you can indulge in when bored, but many people tend to avoid doing this because they dislike online casino games which require them to think which bets to place and which to not because they joined the site to have fun and not do the math!
Well, if you are one of such people then we’ve got you covered as we will let you in on the easiest way to play Lucky 7, aka 7 Up and 7 Down card game, which is one of the easiest online casino games you can play online! So, stick with this article for as long as you want to understand how to play the Lucky 7 Casino game with W88 India.
The Basics of Lucky 7 Card Game You Must Know
Before we get into the details of the card game let us first introduce you to the basic aspects of the Lucky 7 Card Game online. Don’t worry, the rules of this game are not as heavy as those of online casino games like Poker, instead, this is a game you can play by yourself as well as long as you own a deck of cards and have nothing much to do.
- In the Lucky 7 card game table, you will notice that the entire table has only one slot for a card unlike other games like Baccarat and Andar Bahar.
- This is because the winner of the Lucky 7 casino game is determined by just a single card and only one rule which is the goal of the entire game.
- You have to bet on either, 7 Up determining that the single card will be a number above 7 or 7 Down determining that the single card will be a number below 7. Besides this, you can also bet on the number 7, determining that the single card will be a card with the number 7.
Thus, this game is most commonly known as the 7 Up and 7 Down card game in most online casinos. of course, to spice the gameplay up, there are additional side bets that you can make so stick around to know more about these side bets and how to win them.
Learn How to Play Lucky 7 Card Game in 3 Easy Steps
Now let us look into the major part of the article, that is, how you can play this simple and amazing card game at one of the most awesome betting sites you can find online, W88.
Step 1: Join W88 and Visit the Live Casino
- The first step will require you to create a W88 account so that you can play the 7 Up and 7 Down casino game as well as receive the payouts you win in a very secure way.
- To do this, you should click on ‘Join‘, this will open up a W88 form for creating a new account in the W88 Register which you must fill out accurately.
- Once done, you must take your new login credentials and make a successful login by clicking on ‘Login‘.
- When you have successfully logged into your new W88 account, you must click on ‘Live Casino‘ to enter the amazing W88 live casino domain on the official site.
Step 2: Look for a Lucky 7 Game Room
- When you have entered the Live Casino domain you will find many game rooms you can choose from, as well as many prominent game room providers in the betting world.
- You will also see that there are many classic live casino games you can access all at one single place which is the W88 Live Casino section.
- So now, you must filter out your preferences and do that you must click on your preferred game room provider in the W88 Online Casino domain. In this case, we have clicked Club Ezugi as they offer beginner-friendly layouts.
- Next, you must find the Lucky 7 card game and click on it. This should lead you to a new tab where the Lucky 7 card game room will be opened.
Step 3: Pick a Side to Place Your Bets
- In the last step, you must place your bets to win at the Lucky 7 table. Carrying out this step will make you realize that the game is not only easy to play but also easy to win.
- Before the timer goes off, you must place your bets on either one of the sides – 7 Up or 7 Down. Here, we placed a bet on 7 up which means that we will win the best only if the next card drawn will have a face value which is more than 7.
- After the betting round ends, the live dealer will pull out only a single card and place it at the front as shown in the picture above.
- Since the card pulled out is an 8♥️, 7 Up wins the bet easily since 8 is a number more than 7.
The Betting Options and Payouts of the Lucky 7 Card Game
Now that you know that paying the Lucky 7 game is very easy, let us take a look at how you can play the entire game by relying on the available betting options and odds. So, here is a quick and simple understanding of all of the main and side betting options available in a 7 Up and Down card game.
- 7 Up: As mentioned above, 7 Up is one of the main betting options available at Lucky 7. This betting option indicates that the card drawn will be a number above 7. The payout for this betting option at Lucky 7 is 1:1.
- 7 Down: The second main betting option is the 7 Down betting option. This betting option indicates that the card drawn will be a number below 7 and the payout you will receive for this betting option is 1:1.
- 7: The third main betting option is none other than the number 7 which determines that the next card drawn will be a card with the number 7. This is equivalent to tie bets in online casino games and they payout for this betting option is 10.5:1.
- Red: The first side betting option on the list is Red which indicates that the card which will be drawn will be a Red coloured card. The payout for the Red betting option is 0.9:1.
- Black: The opposite of the aforementioned betting option is the betting option named Black, which indicates that the card drawn out would be a black-coloured card. The payout for the black betting option is 0.9:1.
- Odd: Another variant of the side betting option at Lucky 7 is the infamous Odd betting option. Here, you place bets to determine that the card drawn will be an odd number and the payout for this betting option is 0.8:1.
- Even: Lastly, the final betting option is the opposite of the aforementioned betting option and that is Even. Bets are placed here to determine that the card drawn out will have an even number. The payout for the Even betting option in the Lucky 7 Online casino card game is 1:1.
Although you can win easily by placing bets on one betting option, it is easier to win more money when you place bets on two betting options, meaning it is always fun to make one main bet and an additional side bet at most online casinos.
Real-Money Lucky 7 Gameplay Online at W88
By now you have learnt about all the important things you need to know about how to play Lucky 7 online and all you need to do now is follow our simple guide and go ahead to make the first bet online. But again, before you leave, let us show you a quick view of what the 7 Up and 7 Down Casino Game looks like.
ROUND 1: You must place your bets by observing previous games:
- Round one begins with the dealer waiting for you to place your bets accurately. The timer set to pace your bets is only for about 15 seconds which means that you must place your bets online carefully.
- However, one way to avoid making a rash decision when placing your bets within a limited time is to observe the game beforehand. Doing so would help you see which side wins more and which side does not.
- Here, we have placed a bet on 7 Up because, after thorough observation, this is the betting option which seemed to win the most rounds.
- So, here we placed a ₹100 chip on the 7 Up betting option before the betting timer goes off.
ROUND 2: As predicted via our observation, we won the round!
- In the final round of the Lucky 7 game, the dealer will elegantly pull out one single card from the deck. This single card will determine the fate of the game, which adds more excitement to the 7 Up and Down rounds.
- Then the card is placed down on the slot on the table and the winner of the Lucky 7 round is declared instantly. Thus, when playing this online casino game, you will notice that each Lucky 7 round ends quickly.
- In this game scenario, the bet we placed was on 7 Up, and here the card which was drawn out is a 9♣️ card. Since 9 is a higher number than 7, our bet on 7 Up wins the betting round.
- That being said, this is not the only betting option that has won this round, since the card is drawn in a black card, those who bet on the Black betting option have won the round as well. Additionally, those who placed a bet on Odd have won this round too!
This was all you needed to know to learn how to play Lucky 7 card game online. That being said, we urge you to go ahead and give this casino game a try as it is one of the easiest casino games you can bet on. However, it is important to take some precautions by observing the gameplay of the game as well as paying attention to the payouts to make more accurate bets and win more betting rounds. With that, join W88 to win betting rounds easily and also to grab the casino bonus of ₹12,000 you can claim on your first deposit to boost your online betting account.