Are you excited about making cash on boxing betting? Go through the easy guide on how boxing betting works at W88 India. Bag 150% up to ₹15,000 bonus on sports!
Introduction to W88 boxing betting
Boxing betting is a way for MMA enthusiasts to wager on bouts and tournaments taking place and earn some easy cash online. The bets can be placed in a variety of ways, ranging from easy to complicated, allowing players to wager according to their skill level.
W88 India is best known for its odds & various betting markets. The results of the bets will be determined based on the official results of the tournament organizers in each match that is scheduled and completed under the regulations, and the successful bettors will be paid.
5 Basic boxing betting rules of W88
- If a match is postponed, all bets will be honored as long as the match is rescheduled within 14 days (from the date of postponement).
- If money line bets are chosen and the boxing bout ends in a draw, all bets will be ruled void.
- All bets on the match will be settled when the 1st round bell rings.
- All bets placed by the player will be declared void if one or both fighters commit a foul from the start of the battle.
- Winning knock-out covers 2 examples of a technical knock-out or one of 2 boxers in the contest being disqualified.
2 Primary betting markets – W88 boxing betting
When it comes to boxing betting at W88, there are a variety of markets to choose from. With this in mind, we’ve broken down and described some of the most popular boxing markets below.
#1. Winner – At W88, this is the most simple and popular bet in boxing betting. A winner(moneyline) bet requires you to identify a winner straight up (SU). For this type of wager, the boxing odds would be as follows.
- Case 1: If you wager ₹100 on Katie Taylor with odds at 2.07 & she wins, then you will get ₹207 else lose ₹100.
- Case 2: If you wager ₹100 on Amanda Serano with odds at 1.69 & she wins, then you will get ₹169 else lose ₹100.
#2. Over/under – The player can predict the number of rounds that will take place using the Over under betting market. Boxing contests typically go 10 to 12 rounds.
- Case 1: If you wager ₹100 on Over 8.5 with odds at 1.27 & the total rounds played is above 8, then you will get ₹127 else lose ₹100.
- Case 2: If you wager ₹100 on Under 8.5 with odds at 3.47 & the total rounds played is below 8, then you will get ₹347 else lose ₹100.
3 steps on how boxing betting works at W88
Boxing is always on the top in the world of action sports. W88 offers tempting online boxing betting to suit fans’ tastes in the sport. To begin boxing betting at W88, quickly follow the below 3 steps.
Step 1: Visit W88 India official website & login
- If you haven’t signed up at W88 then do it now at W88 Register to bet for real money.
- Punters who have previously registered can log in to their W88 India account using their valid W88 username and password.
- Click on the sports tab in the menu bar once you logged in.
Step 2: Select esports & boxing from the sports menu
- W88 India offers 3 different sportsbook for players to enjoy more than usual.
- W88indi suggests you select e-sports since they are comparatively more betting markets & high odds for punters.
- Now on the new page, a plethora of sports betting games can be found on the left side of the screen.
- To see all of the available boxing matches to bet on, click on boxing.
- Then select a boxing professional to bet on the most popular boxing tournaments at W88.
Step 3: Pick a boxing contest & start betting
- You may now choose your preferred match and click on it to start betting.
- Let’s select the contest between Katie Taylor and Amanda Serano.
- Click on it to enter the various betting markets to bet on.
- W88indi recommends newbies to start with small & go for the easiest bet, which is the match winner.
- Click on the player you think will win the battle, and a small betting slip will appear on the right side of the screen.
- Here you can enter the amount and see the return wale.
Remember that the minimum wager amount at W88 sportsbook is ₹100. To confirm your predictions, click Process bets.
How boxing betting odds work at W88 India
Boxing odds are simple to calculate. Understanding how the odds work, on the other hand, is relatively simple. You’ll be well on your way after you understand how boxing betting odds work at W88.
For example: Let’s consider the match between Katie Taylor and Amanda Serano mentioned above. Always remember the below equation to calculate your odds.
Formula: Potential return = Bet amount * odds
Considering the odds of favorite for over under betting, below is the detailed calculation.
- Bet amount: ₹100
- Odds: 1.27
- Return amount: ₹100 * 1.27 = ₹127
W88 boxing bonus – 150% cash up to ₹15,000
Perks! Yes, it’s now time to gather some freebies. W88 India, as you are probably aware, provides fantastic bonuses to its sports enthusiasts. Now is the right time to join W88 & benefit from some of the best offers.
On signup, newbies can get a fantastic 150% welcome bonus of up to ₹15,000. Do follow the instructions given at W88 Promotions and you’ll be able to enjoy betting on boxing with a healthy bankroll.
Boxing betting is a fantastic combat sport for thrill-seekers. Hope you gained enough knowledge on how does boxing betting works at W88 India, which offers the best bets on boxing matches around the world. If you enjoy boxing & boxing betting, don’t miss out on the chance to win bonuses by betting on W88 India. Go signup now!